Sunday, June 20, 2010

Where can I find cute hair-cuts?

I'm getting my hair-cut today and I've been thinking of how to cut it for months.I want to impress my friends but I don't want it to be really short. I want it to look shorter so everyone could notice. My friends have O.K. haircuts and I want to have acool haircut. Where can I find it? Please answer even if your going to answer stupid!! I don't care who, I need answers now!!! HELP ME!!!



Where can I find cute hair-cuts?

Play With your Yahoo Avatar's Hair And Mabey Even Color * If Youy Wanna Go That Far, And Find A Look That Suites You Best, Try ToGet A Second Opinion * Im Availble * And Then Print It Out And Bring It To The Salon. Have Fun.... =)



Where can I find cute hair-cuts?

Try this site!! http://www.bosshairstyles.com/



Where can I find cute hair-cuts?

If you are going to a chain like Fantastic Sam's, they have books you can look at to get ideas.



Where can I find cute hair-cuts?

google haircuts, that is what I did. Or wait until the last minute and look at books at the hair salon...



Where can I find cute hair-cuts?

I live in California and there is a magazine I see in grocery stores that shows pages and pages of different hair styles. I would think that there would be a similar avenue for viewing on the internet. In the search box maybe type in " short hair styles ", "new hair styles", you get the idea. Also type in the word ' photos' so that sites showing sample hair styles will pop up. View those hair styles, choose what suits you and take that photo to the salon. Have fun.



Where can I find cute hair-cuts?

Look through celeb magazines for the style you want and/or Go to a newer more updated salon or a school so you can get a more modern/funky cut.



Where can I find cute hair-cuts?

Hi, there are a lot of web sites under beauty and hair style. Ms. Clairol has a lot. They will show you basic face shapes. You can get some great ideas there. I have heard that you can't go wrong with a classic bob. There are all sorts of ways to wear a bob. Layered cuts are in. Get something that shows off your faces and eyes. I'm not sure where you live, but in America local super cuts, and super walmarts have great places. See if there is a beauty school in your area. They can be really good.



Where can I find cute hair-cuts?

http://www.hair-styles.org/fs1.html



here you are my friend ,i think that now you can impress your friends ;) wish you the best



Where can I find cute hair-cuts?

Check out www.cropsforgirls.com



Where can I find cute hair-cuts?

look in magazines for cute examples and show the hair dresser the picture and maybe she can copy the style



hope u like my advice!



xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears