Sunday, June 20, 2010

I need some advice for a guy's hair cut?

Ok, I am in serious need of a haircut, and i refuse to cut it short because i look really dumb with short hair



Looking through the internet i found a picture and the haristyle is called shaggy i guess; this is the picture, please disregard the fact that its ashton kutcher, lol



http://mensfashion.about.com/od/goomingh...



anyway, how would i go about asking my hair dresser for that because i have no idea what to say to her, i'm really stupid when it comes to this type of thing



I need some advice for a guy's hair cut?

haha, well you obiously like that look, as you have it as your avartar also.



I know how hard it is to ask your hair dresser for what you want.....



print out that picture and take it to him/her and ask for it like that, with any modifications that you may want to make with it.



or just simply say i want that shaggy kind of look



I need some advice for a guy's hair cut?

um show her a picture of the cut u want %26amp; explain what length you want



I need some advice for a guy's hair cut?

Nice choice, lol thats what im like whenever i go in the hairdressers, i usally find a picture of the hairstyle i want and cut it out to show the hair dressers, or have a look in one of thei hair magazines and pick out the style you want. Good luck!



I need some advice for a guy's hair cut?

print it out and tell her that u want it just like that or longer or shorter depending how u want it



I need some advice for a guy's hair cut?

It suits you really... Go ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears