Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need a hair cut???

but i dont know how to cut it help???......... i know the "side bang" is in and everthing but i dont knwo if im ready for that.... i need help with me hair........



I need a hair cut???

copy Britney Spears and shave it.



I need a hair cut???

i did side bangs. it was a disaster



I need a hair cut???

Get layers in it



I need a hair cut???

Try long layers and side bangs. That's what I have and I love it.



I need a hair cut???

go to super cuts now don't do it your self but do help me on my question by clicking here http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



I need a hair cut???

well you should try using hair instingtions. it works.



I need a hair cut???

iF u dont want side bangs get layers at the back or an angle cut. Go to a saloon and tell them wht u want they will really help



I need a hair cut???

Go to a good stylist, you cant get answers here for a question like that unless a professional actually sees your hair in person to know color, amount of hair and texture and whether it is curly, wavy or straight or what. That is the only one who can really answer you. Sorry.



I need a hair cut???

if u dont think ur ready for that just go wit a layered cut, they look really cute if u straiten curl it scrunch it,,,, wutevr :)



I need a hair cut???

if your not ready for side bangs, try getting long layers, which aren't really choppy but add movement to hair, and some face framing layers around the front which are just as in as side bangs



and ask your hairdresser if you still have no clue what to do, they're proffesionals, its their job to help!



I need a hair cut???

i use to cut my hair myself an it came out fine, but im also cut hair. Your best bet is to go to the salon and get your hair cut. Get layers with side bangs, but ask them to cut you bangs dry an with a razor.



I need a hair cut???

You need to have straight hair to have the side part unless you a willing to blow dry it every morning it does take a lot of effor. How about get some layers on the whole hair and trim it from the lenght and see how you go if yo don't want a short look. You could have a long side part that way if you like it you can go shorter if not then there are no dramas.



I need a hair cut???

it look great the way it is



smile



good luck



I need a hair cut???

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears