Sunday, June 20, 2010

Please help me-Which type of hair cut will suit on me?

I want hair cut for my graduation. i am litle overweight and my face is round.



Please help me-Which type of hair cut will suit on me?

Face Shapes %26amp; Flattering Hair Cuts



http://beauty.about.com/od/hairbasics/a/...



Photos of Hair Cuts by Length: http://www.matrix.com/find_your_hair_sty...



Don't know what your hair texture is nor current length so can't make suggestions.



Goal is to avoid adding volume to the sides of your face. You want to create height at the crown %26amp; to create the illusion of length w/ strategically places layers.



Please help me-Which type of hair cut will suit on me?

A little past the chin length, angled forward to frame your face. Preferably, a medium brown, with chunky highlights. The angle with help slender your face, and the highlights with draw attention to your hair, and not other areas of concern.



Please help me-Which type of hair cut will suit on me?

You should get it cut just above the shoulder in short layers and side - sweeped bangs. That looks cute for people that are a little over weight with round faces. JKust so you know its not your fault your overweight. Just as long as your healthy its fine. Dont bring yourself down like that.



Please help me-Which type of hair cut will suit on me?

Since you have a round %26amp; full face, you want a style that will elongate your face.(make your face appear longer) You'll want some length, but not to the shoulders by any means. Maybe a length that comes to the middle of your neck. You need the height on top to help elongate your face as well. Get shorter layers %26amp; style the sides away from your face, or your face will appear fuller. I would suggest looking through some magazines %26amp; if a cut %26amp; style catches your eye, cut it out %26amp; take it to the salon %26amp; show the stylist. Make sure she understands fully, as to what cut %26amp; style you want even before she begins cutting. Good communication is very important.



Please help me-Which type of hair cut will suit on me?

Are you a girl or guy? Girls: just past shoulder length will elongate your face enough to take emphasis away from any chubby cheeks. I would wear it either straight or slightly wavy, but if it gets too curly, it'll accentuate the curves of your cheeks (making them look chubbier!) Guys: Go with a shaggy cut(if you have the length), NOT past the chin!! Then you're going to look messy!!! If you don't have the length, leave it at about an inch to an inch and a half and loosely spike it.



Please help me-Which type of hair cut will suit on me?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas / suggestions-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears