Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Please answer...wanting to get my hair cut into a bob?

i have been thinking of getting my hair cut into a bob, or even just a medium hairstyle. Right now my hair is just my shoulders. I thought that it might be better to manage as my hairs looking really daggy and dead at the moment and it might give it back its life. What do you think? Do you know of any websites where i can get some ideas or pictures to show my hairdresser?



Please answer...wanting to get my hair cut into a bob?

Try getting a picture of Katie Holmes, Sarah Michelle Geller, or Mandy Moore with their hair short. If you want to go for something a little more edgy, maybe try Victoria Beckham's hair style.



Be adventurous, it will grow back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears