Sunday, June 20, 2010

I got a new hair cut! help!?

i just got my hair cut and i wanted to know that if there was other ways to style it. it's spikey in the back the kinda long(with bangs) in the front. but i dont want to wear it the same way everyday. so i was hopeing that there was some one who could help me. -Cede Lyn



I got a new hair cut! help!?

We have the same cut!



Unfortunately, it's difficult to do much with it because it's so short in the back. I bought a thin scarf from hottopic that i use as a headband. It keeps the longer parts away from my face so it looks short all over. It's a way to dress-down the look, definitely not something to wear for a wedding or something. I bought a lot of headbands too, like to Scunci No-Slip so they won't pop off my head because there's not a lot of hair in the back. Sometimes I take just the bangs and longer hairs in the front and clip them back into a half-up/half-down do. I find with this cut I have to do something with it everyday because a ponytail isn't an option.



I always use Pantene Texturize Wax Mousse to work through the different styles though



I got a new hair cut! help!?

curls



ponytail



straight hair



half up half down



pigtails



braid(s)



I got a new hair cut! help!?

umm...u really need a picture of it for us to help u

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears