Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm going for a hair cut tomorrow. What do you think I should get done?

My hair is very long (almost to the small of my back), thick and very healthy...I take really good care of it. I'm going for a cut tomorrow...what do you think I should have done? Right now, I have long layers and a few that are face framing. I'm happy with how my hair is now, I just want to hear others opinions (though I know it's hard to tell without a picture...sorry!). So, thank you!



I'm going for a hair cut tomorrow. What do you think I should get done?

If you are not sure just go for a trimmed ..if you are happy with your hair leave it like that ...because I had long and healty hair down my back I went and cut it to almost my shoulder just for a change and now I don't like it ,,,,make sure to what you want to do with your hair before you go for a change . Are you can go and try on the internet ." Hair Makeover " you can download your picture and change your hair that can give you a help ... Also " hair mixer " on internet ....I try it it's fun .



I'm going for a hair cut tomorrow. What do you think I should get done?

get it closer cut to ur face. below the armpits alittle will frame ur face 30 times better. and get tapers on the side. keep to cute lays in it tho! good luck!閳?br>I'm going for a hair cut tomorrow. What do you think I should get done?



Get side-bangs; they're flattering on anone. :]



I'm going for a hair cut tomorrow. What do you think I should get done?

uh do wat u feel z rite



I'm going for a hair cut tomorrow. What do you think I should get done?

Definately a side fringe!



x



I'm going for a hair cut tomorrow. What do you think I should get done?

maybe side bangs if yew like.



and maybe more shorter layers 2!



ps plez help with my question!



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



I'm going for a hair cut tomorrow. What do you think I should get done?

side swoop is in style now - but ask the stylist - they usually have good suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears