Thursday, November 26, 2009

When was your baby boy's first hair cut?

My husband thinks that we should cut our 5 month old babies' (we have twins) hair around their ears. I don't think it is necessary. They don't really have very much hair. I know it is personal preference, but I just wondered how long other parents waited.



When was your baby boy's first hair cut?

Superstition says 1 year. But it's a preference. Personally I think shaggy hair on little boys is cute, some people don't. Communicate with your husband and find out what works for both of you.



When was your baby boy's first hair cut?

My family has an old custom where we dont cut our childrens hair until they have been Christened which we do around 2yrs, my son turned 2 in July and because we had to delay his Christening till the first week of October hes walking around with the most beautiful head of curls, Ok so people keep calling him princess and beautiful and yes it does annoy me, but I kinda dont want to cut it. It makes him look like a baby.



When was your baby boy's first hair cut?

My husband wants to cut my 6 month old son's hair, but I'm not going to allow it for at least a year unless it gets really long and bothers him.



When was your baby boy's first hair cut?

My twin boys were 6 months with their first. And they screamed the whole time.



They have really quick growing thick hair. And i couldn't stand them looking like girls!



They have had their hair cut about 6 times since and finally at 2yo they will sit and have it cut without crying.



When was your baby boy's first hair cut?

My son didn't have much hair either, we waited until about 14 months I think. He could have used a trim before but I waited until the whole head needed trimmed.



When was your baby boy's first hair cut?

He was 2 years old when he first got his hair cut.



When was your baby boy's first hair cut?

My son is 8 months and we trimmed it twice once at 6 months when it covered his ears and another last week when it started getting in his eyes. It looks cute because now it looks like a little boy haircut but that's just the way his hair grows. It's really up to you if you feel that it's not time then wait long hair won't harm him.



When was your baby boy's first hair cut?

no wait til they are atleast 1.. my son is going to be one in a month but he has very little hair and might be pushed back to 1.5 or 2 years. you dont want to cut the baby fine hair til atleast a year. the softness will leave. as a midwives tale it brings bad luck also.



When was your baby boy's first hair cut?

My second son just got his first haircut last Saturday. He is 18 months old. My husband had been bugging me to cut it, but he looked so cute with his long soft hair (it was long in the back and sides). Then I looked again, and it wasn't so cute anymore, so we took him to Snip Its.



When was your baby boy's first hair cut?

I'm dealing with the same dilemma this week! My son is 9 1/2 months old and his hair is long and has been getting in his eyes so much that he's really rubbing his eyes hard a lot...so I finally cut the front this week. He didn't like it too much which made me mess up, which led to shorter hair than I planned...so now he looks like he's about to recite Shakespeare or something with these short bangs and the rest long! but i'm afraid to cut the rest b/c i'll probably mess it up!



so i say unless you know what you're doing, just trim enough (i've heard that doing it when they're sleeping helps) so the baby isn't uncomfortable.



My next step personally is to let the front grow back a bit and then get it done professionally. But it is traumatizing for me...the look of how his hair fell naturally is gone in the front...i know, can't hold on forever...but it's sad to me.



When was your baby boy's first hair cut?

My eldest son's hair was not cut until he was 4 years old. He had the biggest dark brown bouncy curls you could ever imagine.



He's 25 now and usually shaves his hair right off.



My youngest son, whose 22 now, didn't have a single hair on his head until he was 2, and he now wears his to his shoulders.



When was your baby boy's first hair cut?

my kid is three and he hasnt had it cut yet.... my oldest son didnt have it cut til he was old enough to know and ask for it



When was your baby boy's first hair cut?

A month before my son turned 2 and I only cut it then because I was sick of people calling him a girl - he had very long hair by then.



My cousin started cutting her sons hair at 6 months when it was about 3 inches long.



When was your baby boy's first hair cut?

he was about 1 1/2 years old and i had it cut because everyone thought he was a girl. surprsingly he sat very still for the lady, now try cutting his hair!! you do what you feel is right



When was your baby boy's first hair cut?

My son was 14mos ans we actually cut it cause evryone thought he was a girl! He had the cutest curls!



When was your baby boy's first hair cut?

think my son was about 2mths old.



When was your baby boy's first hair cut?

My son was about 7 months... He has curls and someone said, "What a cute little girl!" My husband took him home and cut his hair...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears