Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have brown, frizzish, curly hair. What kind of hair cut should i get?

My hair is the lenghth of my back. i usually put it up in a pony tail. if you see any pics of what kind of hair cut i should get on the internet, please show my. Thanks %26lt;333



I have brown, frizzish, curly hair. What kind of hair cut should i get?

I have dirty bonde thick curly pofy frizzy curly hair.



what evr you do do NOT NOT NOT I repeat NEVER get it layered. It makes curly hair get frizzier and bigger. You hair will end yup loking like this:http://www.more-hairstyles.com/curly/c12...



I also suggest do NOT getit cut super short or it will look like this:http://www.virtualhaircare.com/images/Ha...



Get 1-3 inches only cut off I know it sounds like only 1-3 inches. Why is that so special. the shorter your curly hair is the frizzier and more volume will be added you will look like the cowardly lion in the Wizard of Oz. This is what happens when you get 1-3 inches cut off:http://www.pugsplace.com/photoblog/data/...



In my personal oppinion that loks realy pretty!



Hope this helps!!!



I have brown, frizzish, curly hair. What kind of hair cut should i get?

layered cuts usually look pretty great on curly heads



I have brown, frizzish, curly hair. What kind of hair cut should i get?

frizzy hair? dont wont work with any haircut. I will suggest you to cut your hair bald then everyday put egg on your bald shiny head. In a while you will have nice smooth not frizzy hair.



Pick me as best Answer? Yes?



I have brown, frizzish, curly hair. What kind of hair cut should i get?

oh please don't cut too much just a trim with a few layers near your face would be perfect...i love long hair and i wish my hair was as long as it used to be:( lol



I have brown, frizzish, curly hair. What kind of hair cut should i get?

My advice, don't cute it. I have similar hair and when I got it cut, it never grew back.



Hair like that is usually brittle so breaks all the time, which stops it from growing.



You should straighten your hair or thoroughly brush it while you still have it.



Don't make the mistake I made!



Or put your hair like this:



http://www.haircolordiva.com/images/Curl...



I have brown, frizzish, curly hair. What kind of hair cut should i get?

Go to http://www.thehairstyler.com/?OVRAW=late...



You may find a hairstyle you like. There are alot before and after pictures.



I have brown, frizzish, curly hair. What kind of hair cut should i get?

curly hair takes longer 2 grow... so try 2 cut it past shoulder length. it takes longer cuz it has 2 twist and turn while its growing.since curly hair is generally dry ..i suggest using a deeply moisturizing conditioner. look 4 things like panthenol,aminos,glycerin,and essential oils like avocado and jojoba...but stay away from oil absorbing tea tree oil.



good luck!!



I have brown, frizzish, curly hair. What kind of hair cut should i get?

will i have very curly frizzy hair if you dont like your hair curly get it stright then cut it youll look really differrent. or you could get your hair relaxed so it would relax the curls. or use this hair stuff called mixed chicks its really good for curly hair

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears