Thursday, November 26, 2009

I need a new hair cut!?

I have thick hair a couple inches past my shoulders. It is frizzy and falls out a lot. I'm sick of it so looking for advice on hair cuts.



I need a new hair cut!?

Hmm... Sounds like my hair used to be.



Try just trimming the ends and getting long layers (if you don't have them already). You could also get a side-fringe.



Try changing shampoos and use a matching conditioner. You may also need some Anti-Frizz spray. I find that the products from RedKen are really good.



I need a new hair cut!?

Shave it off.



I need a new hair cut!?

Shave it off



I need a new hair cut!?

here you go



I need a new hair cut!?

you could have it cut into the new stylish bob that kinda gets longer towards your face at least it wont be so frizzy there is alot of produts out for frizzy hair so if you dont want to cut it buy some products for your hair instead



I need a new hair cut!?

layer it that way it will look like its suposed to b that wat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears