Sunday, November 29, 2009

How should i get my hair cut? (long or short)?

O.K. I'm a 5'8" blonde and i kinda have a small head. (just a little) I'm gonna get my hair cut soon (for school) and i want to ask: would longer hair make my head look a little bigger or short hair? PLEASE! give me some tips! THANKS! (BTW: i am geting layers starting at the bottom of my ears, no side swipe)



How should i get my hair cut? (long or short)?

i think medium length hair with lots of layers woul make it look bigger



How should i get my hair cut? (long or short)?

Get a skullet.



How should i get my hair cut? (long or short)?

ummm... mayb shoulder length.... i think the guys will like it



How should i get my hair cut? (long or short)?

Long but not to long



How should i get my hair cut? (long or short)?

The shorter your hair is, the bigger your head will look.



How should i get my hair cut? (long or short)?

Short hair makes your head bigger, but long hair more beautiful.



How should i get my hair cut? (long or short)?

i would do a trim with layers



How should i get my hair cut? (long or short)?

No, longer hair would make your hair look smaller. Cut your hair to about shoulder length and layers are very good! that should make ur head look bigger.



How should i get my hair cut? (long or short)?

hey girl! are you sure you want it short? i like your hair long! i've seen what it looks like in layers and it's very pretty. maybe you should just get a trim?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears