Thursday, November 26, 2009

Just long hair or a nice hair-cut?

Just don't know what to do! My hair is quite long (down to my waist), and I was thinking of having it cut, not too short, but still...



Just long hair or a nice hair-cut?

I just had my hair styled. It was down to my waist. I know it's a hard decision to make, but when I cut it, it did wonders. I looked better because the hair framed my face and it was easier to style.



Just long hair or a nice hair-cut?

i had really long hair last year. i cut off 10 inches. which left it at shoulder length. i got my hairdresser to put layers in it so it's got more texture to it and it's not just hanging off my head.



Just long hair or a nice hair-cut?

please dont cut your hair. i had long hair once, and it's long now, but it will never be the way it used to be, get layers or something!



Just long hair or a nice hair-cut?

I think you should go to the hair salon and layer your hair, that's what I did, but now my hair is long.I am thinking about cutting it too.



Just long hair or a nice hair-cut?

if your hair is down to your waist, i'd say get a change and cut it uptil either halfway down your back or upto your shoulders. i love changing my hairstyle, even if it is subtle. but yeah, get a change. cutting upto your shoulders is the best in my opinion. and make it hip by getting a side bang and layers in the back and/or angle in the front.



but it all really depends on what you look like.... but i think haircut is the way to go.



Just long hair or a nice hair-cut?

Depends on your age. Nothing more creapy than an eighty year old lady with long arm pit hair.



Just long hair or a nice hair-cut?

have a nice haircut.



Just long hair or a nice hair-cut?

Do what YOU want..who cares what others think? I'm sure you have good judgement!



Just long hair or a nice hair-cut?

i dislike long hair with no style to it...i think u should get it cut and do something with it..plsss :)



Just long hair or a nice hair-cut?

just trim the end of the hair a bit.this way you will have long and beautiful hair.but maintaning long hair is a lot of hard work...good luck.



Just long hair or a nice hair-cut?

You should cut it off about 4 or 5 inches and get a lot of layers. That would be really pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears