Thursday, November 26, 2009

I need a new hair cut/style HELP?!?

i have a heart shaped face/head and blondish reddish hair, i have around shoulder length hair and want to cut it in layers BUT i have a grad comming up and want to style it so not to short (max shortness like chin), so HELP



I need a new hair cut/style HELP?!?

um if you want thin hair get long layers



if you want a cute style get short layers and straighten it so it flips out a little at the ends



i'd leave your hair shoulder length so u can put it up into a cute updo



I need a new hair cut/style HELP?!?

well if you have curly hair dont cut it and dont layer it but if you have wavy or straight hair then get layer make sure to get lots this will make it look prettier if you wnat to dye your hair mybe a light brown or a dark brown



I need a new hair cut/style HELP?!?

Cut to your chin and do layers then curl the ends up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears