Sunday, November 29, 2009

How should I get my hair cut - rock/emo?

My hairs kinda grown out over the past couple months. Last time I got it cut with short layers on top and long and thin underneath, with all black and red in the fringe. I'm not sure what to get now, I want something diffrent but looks good and is still rock/emo type but pretty easy to manage, I don't mind straightening my hair.



How should I get my hair cut - rock/emo?

I also got my hair cut on Saturday. quite a long fringe that I can ware forward and I tuck some of it behind my ears and then the length is just over my neck. Looks really nice, e-mail me if you want to see a picture.



How should I get my hair cut - rock/emo?

what ever makes you happy don't change it dramatically tho you may regret it



How should I get my hair cut - rock/emo?

Why don,t you try the hair style that Victoria Beckham has..



It,s a nice style..



How should I get my hair cut - rock/emo?

Rock chick!



How should I get my hair cut - rock/emo?

MULLET LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears