Thursday, November 26, 2009

How do get over the fear of getting your hair cut? Second question in here to for guys.?

I don't know why but i'm scared to go the the salon and get my hair cut. I need to cut it to get rid of that safty blancket but i guess i'm scared it will look bad.



1.even though i know it will grow back my hair grows slow. any way to get over it or prepare me? tricks /secrets of any kind.



2. Guys if a good gal pal you known for over a year asked you to come to the salon while she got a hair cut because she was a fear and need some one there would you go? why or why not?



How do get over the fear of getting your hair cut? Second question in here to for guys.?

well ther's nothing to be scared of i used to be :) just i went for a big change in my stye got lots cut off and then it looked good so i knew i could trust the person who cut my hair i just make sure i have her all the time maybe just go for a little change if your that scared about it but trust me whatever you do with your hair it will always grow back maybe getting a different style and not liking it will be a helper in what style you want next .. lioke if you like certain parts about the cut or etc.. hope i helped :)



How do get over the fear of getting your hair cut? Second question in here to for guys.?

Ask around and see the best where the best place is to go to.



I'm like you. My mom would take me too this cheap place and i asked for it trimed and at the time I had hair about 2 to 3 inches past my shoulders. I asked for just a trim and layers and they cut it almost all the way to my shoulder and I was afraid to get my hair done. but a new place in town came and I had always walked past it and stuff and wondered what it was becuase it was a weird french name and when I needed my hair cut I asked around and that was the most popular. So I went and she took 3 hours to do my hair but she didn't mess up a THING now I recomend her to EVERYONE.



So just ask around and see what other people say.



=]



How do get over the fear of getting your hair cut? Second question in here to for guys.?

you might start by going to a wig store and trying on different styles and lengths. It may give you the inspiration you need to master your fear. But, hair grows at an average of a 1/2 inch a month, that's on average, but, change is the spice of life, without surgery, changing hair styles is the one thing that we can change the most. But, I say go for it. And if others don't like your choice, well, that's their problem. You should make yourself happy first and foremost.



How do get over the fear of getting your hair cut? Second question in here to for guys.?

I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow!



I have the same problem, but remember, it will always grow back! Trust the hairstylist. Talk with the haircutter before having them cut your hair, and discuss it if possible.



Bring a picture of the hairstyle you want, it'll make the haircutter's job a LOT easier. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears