Sunday, November 29, 2009

Okay I'm gonna get my hair cut but i don't know if the style i want looks right on me...?

my style is goth/emo and i want my hair cut in choppy layers here's a picture of me http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



Okay I'm gonna get my hair cut but i don't know if the style i want looks right on me...?

go to



www.makeoversolutions.com



u load a pic and it lets u put different hairstyles on ur face to see if u like it! GOOD LUCK



Okay I'm gonna get my hair cut but i don't know if the style i want looks right on me...?

If you have a picture of the cut you want I would take that in to the hair dreser, they are very good judges to tell you if it would look good on you, so I would ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears