Sunday, November 29, 2009

I just got a bad hair cut!?

i just got a bad haitcut, i told the barber to shape out the top of my haed cuz i wanna spike my hair, but he cut it realy realy short,ihe tried making it better but i still hate cant spike or nothing, is there a way i could make it grow faster



I just got a bad hair cut!?

usually guys' hair grow fast (like in 2 weeks) so the vitamines won't do u anything since they need more than 2 weeks. Just get a cool hat or something and maybe pull them back with hair conditionner



I just got a bad hair cut!?

try vitamin E...and get a hat



I just got a bad hair cut!?

Time machine



I just got a bad hair cut!?

Hang upside down when you hair is wet and the gravity will help pull your hair out of you head... Do this about 6 times a day...



I just got a bad hair cut!?

shave it off.



what do you have to loose?



be a man, don't be so vain about it.



I just got a bad hair cut!?

Not that I know of. You just gotta wait for it to grow on its own.



I just got a bad hair cut!?

well im tired of awnsering questions like theese... go back and demand your money back because the customer is allways right..



I just got a bad hair cut!?

IT WILL GROW FASTS INCE IT WAS JUST CUT, VITAMINS LIKE FOLIC ACID AND BS HELP HAIR GROW, GIVE IT A WEEK



I just got a bad hair cut!?

Go buy some prenatal vitamins, and a nice hat!



I just got a bad hair cut!?

eat vitamins, or you could shave your pubes and glues those to your head



I just got a bad hair cut!?

No



I just got a bad hair cut!?

Massage your scalp, and get out in the sunshine as much as possible. My hair always grows faster in the summertime, so I assume the Sun has something to do with it. The massage will increase blood flow to your scalp, and maybe make the hair grow quicker. By the way, this is a totally uneducated guess.



I just got a bad hair cut!?

shave it off and start from scratch....besides you probably look hot with a shaved head ;o)



I just got a bad hair cut!?

You really can't make your hair grow any faster. But in the meantime, give it a few days and see if you can't find a way to work with it.



Try some different products (gel, pomade, sprays, cremes) and see if that doesn't help get a look you like better.



I just got a bad hair cut!?

Saty indoors until it has grown back again.



Next time use a different barber.



Don't get agry - get even. March up and down outside the barber's shop with a suitable placard.



I just got a bad hair cut!?

ha ha



I just got a bad hair cut!?

I would be angry too, but that wouldn't get you anywhere.



Just wait for it to grow out and try not to attract too much attention to it.



I just got a bad hair cut!?

I will try to keep this in perspective for you.Be thankful your hair loss is due to a not so skilled hair stylist. Just think of those people of all ages and both genders who lose their hair due to cancer treatments.I've had some bad haircuts in my lifetime.I even had my mother give me a home perm when a Toni home perm was popular.I look at the pictures( oh yes, I have pics to memorialize the hairdo) and I always shudder when I see home perm kits in the store. Fortunately your hair wil grow out.



I just got a bad hair cut!?

TAKE SOME VITAMINS AND WEAR A CAP LIKE HIMESH RESHAMIA FOR SOME DAYS......................



I just got a bad hair cut!?

For you bi guy... just try to adapt to it. You don't have any quick options tho, and the next time go back and visit your old hair cutery... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears