Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need a new hair cut & style PLEASE!!?

Whats is a good hair-cut for long hair? and a good `do? i have kind of wavy hair and right now it`s just square and it comes to about halfway down my arm, and it`s black and its sooooo boring!!!! and i just don`t know how to do it, i just use it in a pony tail, please help! i still would like to keep my length though, so nothing that shortens it too much. thnx



I need a new hair cut %26amp; style PLEASE!!?

Well you could have layers put in...



either long layers that you could have angled round your face, or you could have shorter choppy layers.



Also, get a longish side fringe, I think that looks really cute and loads of people I know have got them.



For hair styles, straighten, curl or scrunch your hair for something different. Also, buy accessories like headbands, pretty grips and slides and stuff to dress up a ponytail if thats what you like doing.



I need a new hair cut %26amp; style PLEASE!!?

Hey, you might just look fantastic with a Buzz Cut. Think about it.



I need a new hair cut %26amp; style PLEASE!!?

my hair was just like yours!



i'd get it trimmed, about an inch, then get some side bangs. i wouldn't reccomend layers, their a total waste on curly/ wavy hair, just get some bangs. side bangs r cool, but if you don't like it regular long bangs r cute too.



hope everything turns out ok.



u can also just ask a hairdresser, even the cheap $10 ones always work for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears